Tuesday, May 11, 2010

third cycling trip


I asked Zoli the Turk today why he hadn’t come cycling with me yesterday. He said he didn’t even have a bicycle. I found it a little strange, because I knew that he knew that I know that he did, but because he said so, I just believed him. Actually my heart was aching almost all day, so I decided I wouldn’t go cycling today. Last night I had strange dreams, I woke up from them. I saw a huge mass of birds in the sky, and my man said that it would surely be cold. And it was, I was frozen through and through. From time to time my teeth clinked, while my soul was shivering like jelly. I even saw Zoli in my dream, he was standing in front of me motionlessly. As if he said something to me, but I don’t remember now what it could have been. I was out of sorts all day, I only started to ease off when I accidentally ran into Zoli the Turk by the well. We met for the second time that day, and without a word he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I can’t describe exactly what I felt, but I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment