Monday, June 14, 2010

twentieth cycling trip

Zoltán has just gone, I can still hear him closing the door behind him, but my soul already aches. He promised to go biking today too, but because it was raining he slipped into the bed next to me instead. I didn’t mind at all. First he was kissing my left breast, then the right, so it wouldn’t take offense by any chance. Zoli, I tell him, don’t be a pig, but in the meantime I don’t wish anything else, just that he be a pig with me. Then I whisper words in his ear, words which only he would say to me. I’m thirsty for you, I say. And I hunger too. If I were a carnivorous plant, it would be much easier, I would swallow you in a second. Greedily and selfishly. And there would no longer be any other ways for you. You would move into me. I would shut you in my eyes. And you would be only mine. Just mine. Do you hear me? I'm screaming for you. JUST MINE. Your flesh. Your blood. Your soul. Your magic. Your smile. And with your heart I would live. And again, there would be order in the world. Zoli only nods, then he leaves quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment