Saturday, September 18, 2010

eighth cycling trip


Today, Zoli suddenly dropped in to our place. Fortunately, my husband wasn't at home. I was so surprised that I almost fell back but luckily Zoli caught me in time. He said that today there will be a concert in the house. And a whole orchestra will be present. All kinds of musical instruments. I just stared at him wondering what he meant. But he just said: wind, string, plucking, spinning instruments, percussion. No keyboard instruments because he knows that I don't like them. Bassoon, pipe, lute, harp, guitar, violin, flute, and whatever I can imagine. And he alone would play every instrument. But instead of real instruments Zoli used my body. First he took me out of the case. Each of his touches, as he tipped me, made a beautiful tone out of me. My voice became the music. And he played so, but so, but so that everyone could envy him. And Zoli plucked, Zoli blew, Zoli sucked, Zoli stringed, Zoli bowed, Zoli spun, Zoli beat. He played music to my ears. I only regret that never ever can anyone else hear this music. Neither the clicks, nor the stampings, nor the oral bass nor the oboe playing. The mouth whistles, the tongue fifes. They can't see the drumming, the playing of the bow, or the sextets. I didn't know that I was so keen on music before. And on Zoli of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment