Saturday, September 18, 2010

thirteenth cycling trip

The Doctor visited me, and said that there is no Zoli the Turk, that he doesn’t exist, that I shouldn’t believe in him. Or if I think that he still does, I should prove his existence, and that he loves me. I was thinking, but I found no evidence. The Doctor calmed down, he said to take my pills, and then went away and left me alone. I sat speechless for a long time, and I cried unceasingly. I thought, there was no sadness in the world that didn’t fall upon me in an instant. Until the evening I didn’t even light the fire, I was sitting in the cold room without a light until it got dark. Then there was a knock at the window, I stuck my head out, and as I looked into Zoli’s eyes, I knew there is no need for proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment