Saturday, September 18, 2010

third cycling trip


No matter what I had promised, I couldn’t stand it any longer. I had to write to Zoli:


"You were on time. As always. I was late. Even though I tried hard. You popped up out of the darkness. And I had to conceal the cigarette smoke somehow. You don’t like cigarette smoke. But I looked in vain for anything in my bag, I found only a candy bar, because there's always something with me in case of emergency. I was sucking at it even when you lead me by the hand into the building. You were just looking. Looking at it. Secretly you wished that it would be your dick in my mouth. You kissed me. It was so delicious as you sucked in my tongue. Our kissing is perfect. Always, every time. It’s by the book. Passionate, sensual. As if this was the mission of our tongues on Earth, to keep playing with each other. You felt the sweet taste of the candy on my tongue, while you were caressing my breasts. First the left one, then the right, then both. You also discussed with my bra to get out of the way, the naked flesh was already in your hands. You know all about it. You tuned in to what is good for me from the very first moment. Someone has already asked me if you were a real man or not. I would never admit that I have never had a better one. You stuck your hand between my legs. I love it when you stick your hand between my legs. But I also love it when it makes circles on my left tit, or when I can suck at your fingers, or when you hold my hair up, or when you stroke my ear, or whatever. Our tongues too were stroking each other. Continuously, without stopping. In the meantime, I stripped you. You were rock hard, but I had already felt that with my legs. When I first touch it, it’s always so different. It's an all-up feeling. It’s good to hold it in my hand, to feel it, to caress it. I love you - you said, to talk about something. But there wasn’t any time, neither for speaking nor for my climax. You knew that as well. As much as you wanted me, and however much you wished to slip into me. Gently you pushed away my hand. Once. Twice. Three times. But I'm not selfish. You have never been either. I lifted up my skirt so that it wouldn’t get dusty, dirty, because it would no longer fit my next appearance. I knelt down before you. My mouth encircled you. And my tongue was making a joyride around your dick. Meanwhile, my left hand was holding your leg, and the right one was moving around your dick. Slowly at first. Then you started to accelerate. You moved in and out. You were tense, on the verge of exploding. With your arm you commanded my head stronger and stronger. I felt that you couldn’t hold yourself back anymore... With full force you penetrated me again... Then you tensed and exploded into me... In the meantime, I like it best when you quiver. You literally quiver, it’s so good. My hand, my everything was quivering with you. And you are my everything. You didn’t feel the candy taste in my mouth any more. Instead, a salty, a familiar salty taste came. Which is still present. And you told me that you had seen stars, not because the building had no roof though, but because you were steaming, it was so good. And when I entered the church door, and when I sat down, and when the mass began, and when it came to the part to examine our consciences and repent our sins so we can worthily celebrate the sacred mysteries of the Lord, all I could whisper in front of me was: I fornicated. It was so good! "

No comments:

Post a Comment