Saturday, September 18, 2010

fifth cycling trip

I just stood there and watched her, motionless. I didn’t dare to touch her, her body was so beautiful, and I was also scared that if I touch her she will vanish, like a passing dream. My tongue started just in my mind. I started at her navel. Slowly I circled in the little pit, and then I also licked around it. I made larger and larger circles, I wandered around her whole belly. Her skin was incredibly velvety and appeared to have been dusted with glitter powder; tiny, sweet little granules stuck to the tip of my tongue as I was passing around. My hand accidentally touched her left nipple, and I tickled the right one with my mouth. Warmth flooded her chest, and her nipples began to swell. I was chewing them with my teeth. I tried to bite as gently as possible so as not to hurt. I felt that my hands started down her belly, when the door squeaks, I open my eyes and I know I must get out of here at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment