Saturday, September 18, 2010

Zoli drives a car


Zoli's jumped in the car, and then suddenly dashed away. He didn’t say, but I knew, I wouldn’t see him for days. I also knew he was going far away. And I was afraid that he would never come back. I would have gladly sat behind him on the back seat, and never ever have get out. I thought about getting on my bike and setting out after him, but he didn’t even tell me where he was going. I just wiped my eyes, because dust got into it. At least I thought that that's what I'd say if someone asked me. But no-one asked, because I was alone all day. I haven’t seen my husband either. It was dark and very cold. It could have been minus ten. I tried knocking on the door, hoping someone heard it, but the walls echoed only “Zoliii, I miss youu, Zoli I miss youuu”.

No comments:

Post a Comment