Saturday, September 18, 2010

fifth cycling trip


For a moment, when I stepped out of the church, I didn’t know which way to take further. I was sure that I wouldn’t get home on time, that my husband would beat me up again, that he would stuff me with pills again, that he would lock me in the basement again, and again I would have to listen to him shouting for days. But after my secret confession I felt so clean that there was no way I could stand my husband's company. I heard the women whispering behind my back, but I didn’t care, I hadn’t cared for a long time what they said about me, I stuck my tongue out at most, and then sprang on my bike and I flew happily to my love. But my bike was gone again, so I didn’t rush anywhere, thus I decided to go back to church and pray until my God helps me. I don’t know how many prayers I could have said, but I'm sure that a lot, because I even dozed off from the ongoing murmuring. When I started up, I felt that someone was fumbling behind me, and already he was raising my skirt, and his tool was already starting to enter me, and he was already in me, and it was becoming harder and harder and harder. And suddenly the stars sparkled for me too, although through the glass vitrage I could clearly see that the light was still shining on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment