Saturday, September 18, 2010

thirteenth cycling trip

Today my husband asked me if I was still in love with Zoli the Turk. I answered with a 'no'. But if he knew where I am not hiding Zoli, even he would be surprised. Sometimes I make him creep out from the inside of my coat, and sometimes from the folds of my skirt. Because I can make him come forward at any time, the good God heard my prayers. He showed me the way to Zoli: I found him high up there, and I haven't let him go since. Once, a long time ago, I cycled up the hill. I remember, nothing could keep me back, neither the cold, nor the meters of snow, nor the fear of my husband. Zoli was sitting in the room, staring in front of himself, but then he saw me, and without a word he jerked me in. Immediately he fell to me, right away he stuck his tongue in my mouth, and after having undressed me he stuck it in my cunt too, and he kept licking until he sucked out the last drop of cunt juice. I felt then, for the first time, that my common sense was lost. Since then it has been a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment