Wednesday, November 10, 2010

eleventh cycling trip


I waited for you in the bath today. Much time had passed, but I didn’t get bored admiring the decorative tiles, while I was enjoying the embraces of the steam. I've never seen anything so beautiful. I shivered when I felt your naked body touching me from the back; from the water splashing I didn’t hear you coming, so your caressing came suddenly, once again you surprised me. I turned around, I caught you, and selfishly I began stroking my breast with your penis. A few times I ran my hand over its entire length. Then I squatted on you, directly over your stiffening body. Slowly I let myself in your stiff dick, which dived into me up to its hilt, and I started moving slowly, rhythmically over you. You grabbed my ass, and led my movements. I leaned back and let you penetrate as much as possible into my hot, throbbing and, from the excitement, slippery vagina. You were really good at it. While you looked deep into my eyes, you started slowly and endlessly to push and pull your dick, that filled me completely. It was really nice to feel your hard penis moving in me. In particular, it was a pleasant feeling that all along you looked into my eyes, and eagerly watched my reactions to the various movements. I was on the verge of unconsciousness. I felt that you could not hold yourself back either and you penetrated me with full force again, and then the next moment you tensed and exploded into me. You gave me a few shoves, and I lost control, and had a tremendous orgasm. I narrowed on you so much so that I thought you would never be set free from my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment