Wednesday, November 10, 2010

forteenth cycling trip


The chief of the security service visited me today and ordered me to tell him all about my life. He wanted to know every single detail. Who I am, where I was born, where I have lived so far, who my parents are, how many siblings I have, who were my friends, what I think and what I believe, if I believe in anything at all. But I just kept silent. I couldn’t tell him that while I don’t even know my own name, I remember not only my previous life, but also everything from my next life. I remember when I first saw you, and I also know that we are going to spend a lot more time together. I remember your first embrace and your last kiss as well. I hear your heart beating. I feel your everything in my palm. I just looked at him and remained silent. I knew it wasn’t you who sent him, you couldn’t have sent him, because you also know everything about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment