Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sixth cycling trip


I tried to look into your eyes, but I couldn’t catch your look at any point during the day. But I know that you're here. Even if I don’t see you, I feel you loitering around me. Many days went by wondering, looking for answers; I often walked around for hours in the forest. But today I got tired of the many sleepless nights; I sat on my own in silence, helpless about what would happen now. I was worried, my soul shivered. I even fell asleep for a moment; in my dream we had a house of our own where we walked up and down between the floors. It was orange, a white gate led out of it, and it stood by the beach somewhere. When I woke up, I realized that I can’t go on living without you, I must be with you at every moment. I looked around, but it seemed that you had disappeared. I felt emptiness in myself, and I knew that I had to come after you. I'll follow you, wherever you've gone. I left the house and in the distance I could still see your bike slipping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment