Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sixteenth cycling trip


I had to sneak in to you. In an unexpected moment I managed to get away from my servants, I slipped out of a back door, and along the labyrinth of corridors I soon arrived to your apartment. But the door was locked, and I knocked in vain, no one opened it. I was starting to worry that something had happened that made you angry with me and didn’t want to see me, when one of the masseuses came out of the door, and without being noticed I popped in after her. You were surprised that I was there, but didn’t protest while I gently peeled you out. In the meanwhile you peeled me out too, I was rock hard, because I had really wanted you. Once you told me that when you first touch me, it’s always so different. I also had that all-up feeling from you. You took me into your mouth, slowly at first, then you started to move faster and faster. You enclosed me, and I felt my body trembling apart while I exploded into you. It felt like the building was trembling too, and the walls blushed with shame of our pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment