Wednesday, November 10, 2010

third cycling trip


They said I have to be beautiful. And desirable. Because if I am beautiful and desirable, then something extraordinary will happen to me. And they looked at my skin. They caressed it. They nodded in satisfaction. All four of them. They led me to the bath, it was no use protesting that I can wash myself, and that I'm shy, and that they shouldn’t be looking at my body. They said that everything they do is in my best interest. And that it will be good for me. I decided to let myself, to submit to the will of the four women, so maybe that way I’d find out sooner where I am, why I am here. I resigned to let them wash me clean. New people came, men, they lay me on my stomach and began to massage me gently. And this time I didn’t protest, I knew that despite all efforts, it will be as they want. Just that I still didn’t know what they wanted. No hair was left on me, they removed every fluff from me. Only my eyelashes and eyebrows survived. Nail painting followed, then another woman put cream on my body. I’ve never smelt such sweet odors. While they were combing my hair, I expected, more and more excitedly, what will happen to me next. And why me? After all, it could happen to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment