Wednesday, November 10, 2010

seventeeth cycling trip


Today it was very bad waking up. I was sad because I didn’t find you lying next to me. I missed you. A lot. Although I knew that you are with me in each and every moment. Even awake I dream of you. I know that I can cuddle you, that I can hold your hand, that I can feel your heartbeat, that you breathe in my ear. I hear it, too. I feel it, too. And my body remembers your body well, as it cuddles while sleeping. I know, also, that you dream of me and that in your dream you are sailing with me. The coast is far away, but you say that you can already see it, and that you are sure that we are going to get there. Sometimes the waves almost sweep us away from the deck. But I'm not afraid. And I won’t cry either.

I know you won’t. And I want you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment