Wednesday, November 10, 2010

second cycling trip


A cold night was awaiting me in the barn. The neighborhood dogs barked, but I didn’t pay attention to them. As if I heard a snake hissing too, but I couldn’t care about it either. I made myself a place in the straw, and I thought of you. When I think of you, suddenly my everything starts to tingle. Then one thing I am sure about is that I miss you, and that I can’t go on without you. I long for your everything. I long that you look at me, that you touch me, that I can hold your little finger, just that you be close to me. That you breathe here by my side. That you love me. You know that every night I go to sleep with you. You know that every night I dream of you. You know that every morning I wake up with you. That in the morning all my thoughts fly to you. You take care of me. But now it’s nighttime. And I’m with you at nighttime too. Even if you aren’t by my side. I want to be with you. In any way. And in vain do I try to sleep, I can’t. I need you. I want to hear you, to appease my desire, I want you to tell me stories, to put your hand between my legs, to drag your clothes off me… But you’re far away, you’re unreachable. But I can still hear your voice, I can still hear you telling me stories, I can still feel you. I feel you caressing me, I feel you in me. You know that you can always find shelter with me, you know that you can hide with me, you know that you can hide in me, you know that you can penetrate deeper and deeper. That I have a wet hole that can you make even wetter. Dirtier. Squelchier. Sweeter. Saltier. Sweeter for you, saltier for me. I am breathing deeper and deeper, my fingers are moving faster and faster. In and out, in and out of the hole, up and down, up and down, left and right on my clitoris. I am making circles continuously. And you’re with me. I feel you. All over. All your veins. You’re throbbing. I’m throbbing you. Together we are a whole. Together. And I’m embracing you. I won’t let you go. And now I rest. And I go to sleep with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment