Wednesday, November 10, 2010

endless cycling


Several days had to pass by before I tracked you down. My bike could barely keep itself together from the constant traveling, the whole structure was rattling and clattering; I had to stop to rethink it all over again, to go back and ride the same way again, the one I had gone through several times already because of you. It took me several days of pondering until I managed to put the final mosaic part in its place; several sleepless nights passed before I realized who you are and who am I in this story. I had to ravage my brain a lot until, from the little signs, I realized what had actually happened, where I am and where I can find you. A long time had to pass before I understood who you, Zoltán the Turk, are to me, who you were and what you meant in my life, and who I, the person who I think was called Clara, was, and what I meant in your life. Perhaps I owe more than just one explanation, but I don’t have the slightest intention to explain. Perhaps more than one unclear detail will remain after us, but I know that for you each and every little movement, each and every word and each and every letter was a clear message; you understood all my deeds, and you will understand them in the future. There is still more than one thing that even I don’t exactly understand myself, but perhaps one doesn’t have to know everything to understand certain things as well as possible.
However, I certainly know one thing. You got me, and I got you for myself, too. I am yours. And you are mine. And nothing will ever change that. The sun can shine, the rain can fall, and hundreds of thunderstorms can howl. In time, stones will slowly be crumbled into dust, and our trails will slowly be removed by the wind. But by then we will be each other’s irreparably.
That's it. I am yours. Forever.

Final(ly) cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment